* FREE SHIPPING: to your door on purchases over $999
( in NY, NJ, DE, PA, CT, MA, RI, VA, MD, DC )
to your door on purchases over $999 ( in NY, NJ, DE, PA, CT, MA, RI, VA, MD, DC)
on purchases over $1599 ( in ALL STATES OTHER THAN ABOVE)
INSIDE DELIVERY AND ASSEMBLY $175 (in NY, NJ, DE, PA, CT, MA, RI, VA, MD, DC)
$325 ( in ALL STATES OTHER THAN ABOVE)
Furniture Plus ships all orders via one of the following delivery methods:
Shipping to your door:
These type of orders will be delivered and brought to your home (or building entrance). However, the customer is responsible for bringing the products into the home and assembling if it is necessary. When furniture is shipped to your door – it is your responsibility to check its condition – we accept claims within 24 hour period from the time you receive the furniture .Please write any issues you see when you sign for the package. If you have any questions about our unique delivery process please call our trained specialists at 516 427 5092 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Inside Delivery and Set up:
The majority of furniture offered for sale on Furniture Plus Long Island falls into this category. Our trained furniture delivery specialists will schedule your delivery with you in advance. At the scheduled delivery appointment, the team will deliver your furniture inside your home, up to a second floor ( in case there is no elevator )unpack it and assemble it in your room of choice. Each additional set of stairs would be additional charge of $10 a piece . If furniture does not fit through the doors or stairs( measuring is customer responsibility )– there will be additional charge for disassembling and reassembling and this will be provided by a special hired service ,which has nothing to do with our delivery team. When you purchase your furniture with us, you purchase new boxed and factory packed pieces. Those are all yours, including the boxes and packing materials. At the time of delivery, our delivery crew will neatly pack all the trash together for you, but it is your responsibility to dispose of those boxes. You must Inspect the top, bottom, left, right, front, back, interior, exterior, and all moving parts, including, but not limited to drawers, doors, and reclining mechanisms. You are required, as well, to inspect the assembly provided by our delivery partner.
If we cannot contact you to set up delivery for a period of 30 calendar days, and we have no record of you contacting us or the delivery agent, Furniture plus Long Island reserves the right to treat the order as a return and refund you according to our return policy.
Deliveries that require our team to work in excessively tight conditions or to carry furniture beyond two flights of stairs may incur additional delivery charges.
DELIVERY TIME FRAMES
Delivery times can vary based on what you order and where it is being delivered to. If you have questions about the availability of any product or need an estimate for delivery, please Contact out sales department.
Once an order is processed, we will call and give you an approximate delivery time frame. In stock items are usually delivered within 1-6 weeks from when the order was placed. We will continue to update you on the order as it progresses. Delivery time frames are an estimate – actual delivery may occur earlier or later than scheduled due to the nature of long-distance, nationwide furniture delivery, and unforeseen events. CF is unable to offer compensation for deliveries that do not occur exactly as scheduled.
Please follow these procedures to ensure a smooth delivery:
- Allow for at least one hour before and after the scheduled delivery time for unforeseen circumstances that would cause the delivery to occur earlier or later than scheduled. Allow more time for remote areas or area/times of day that are subject to heavy traffic.
- Designate a friend or family member to serve as a “back-up” to accept and inspect the delivery on your behalf; make sure they understand what to do when the order arrives.
- Clear all pathways to the room in which you would like the items to be delivered, and measure all doors and pathways to ensure your order fits into your home.
- Furniture Plus LI requires that you completely inspect the merchandise thoroughly prior to the delivery companies departure. Inspect the top, bottom, left, right, front, back, interior, exterior, and all moving parts, including, but not limited to drawers, doors, and reclining mechanisms. You are required, as well, to inspect the assembly provided by our delivery partner.
- Take pictures of items that arrive with damage or manufacturer defect, as digital images are often required by the manufacturer.
- If our delivery partner confirms a delivery date, and you miss that confirmed date, you agree to pay the additional shipping fees for a second delivery, which will vary per order but can range from 20%-30% of your order total.
- Always measure the space you plan on placing your new furniture to make sure it will fit prior to placing an order.Also – always make sure that your doors are wide enough to fit the furniture through . In case furniture does not fit — there will be additional charge to disassemble ( if possible ) and reassemble inside .
- In case furniture can not be disassembled to be brought in — it will be returned to the manufacturer and restocking and delivery fees will be taken out of the refund .
- If an item does not fit in customers home and needs to be returned, a customer will be charged a restocking fee as well as round-trip actual shipping fees incurred by Furniture Plus LI. If multiple delivery attempts are made, the customer will be responsible for all delivery costs after the initial attempt. If we are unable to reach you to set up your delivery for a period of 30 calendar days or more, Furniture Plus LI reserves the right to treat the order as a return. You will be refunded using the address and payment information last supplied to us.
DAMAGES and CLAIMS
Furniture Plus LI makes every possible effort to make sure that your order arrives to you in perfect condition the first time. However, despite taking extreme precautions in protecting the furniture, and only working with premium and vetted delivery agents, damages may occur on rare occasions.
All damages must be reported at the time of in house delivery only. If furniture is shipped to your door , you have 24 hours to file the claim by e mailing us :
All items should be returned in original packing .
Customer agrees to allow Furniture Plus LI, the manufacturer, and/or our shipping agent the opportunity to remedy the damage or defective issue. Said resolution will be at no cost to the customer. Customer agrees to accept the remedy selected by Furniture Plus LI, the manufacturer or the shipping agent. Our goal always is to make our customers happy. However, if a customer prefers to cancel the order rather than allowing us to remedy the issue(s), the order will be considered a cancellation, and as such, subject to our cancellation policy.